Below you'll find some ideas on how to share about the project on different social media platforms. Absolutely feel free to use these ideas to get your creative juices flowing but don't forget this important part: your followers follow you for YOU. Your friends/followers clicked the "follow" button because they value and want to hear your voice.
Share why this project is important to you and why you think good news has the power to help you make a positive difference in the world.
Thank you SO much for taking the time and for using your unique voice to share about the Goodnewspaper! We can't do this without you.
Please download any of these photos to share about the Goodnewspaper on Instagram. Here are three ways to share:
- Post a single photo on your Instagram
- Post your own photo but add Goodnewspaper images to create a slideshow
- Post on your Story about the Goodnewspaper and tag @brandenharvey
Change the link in your bio to goodnewspaper.co— that'll take people straight to the Kickstarter. (Or you can always tell people to click the link in @brandenharvey's bio, that way you don't have to change yours!)
Here's some tweet ideas to get you started. Edit them as you wish.
- Finally! A newspaper with only GOOD NEWS! Back the #Goodnewspaper on Kickstarter bit.ly/goodnewspaper (Click to tweet this)
- The world needs good news now more than ever. Check out the #Goodnewspaper on Kickstarter! bit.ly/goodnewspaper (Click to tweet this)
- How to find more hope in 2017: the #Goodnewspaper bit.ly/goodnewspaper (Click to tweet this)
Add a photo to your tweet to help it stand out! Horizontal photos work best.
One of the most effective ways to share about this campaign is through Facebook! Especially because Facebook feels like it's full of opinions and politics so much of the time and could use an extra dose of good news.
Share the video on the Goodnewspaper's new account and include a sentence or two about why the idea of good news is so important to you.
Share about the Goodnewspaper on Snapchat! Make a story as you back the Kickstarter and tell your pals to go to goodnewspaper.co to join in on the fun!